Welcome to America’s Inventors Group – IGA’s Inventors Online
IGA’s Inventors Online is the first virtual inventors group. Our goal is to Educate through leadership and guidance from leading industry experts, Empower you with trustworthy resources you need to succeed, and give you the Experience you have been waiting for in the product commercialization world. Our virtual inventors group provides a place to connect, share, educate, and inspire inventors across the nation.
Inventors Online meetings take place once a month, and they are designed to give you resources, pathways, leadership, and guidance. You will get an opportunity to talk to your peers, ask questions, and get advice and help from guest experts. Registration and attendance are always free for all IGA members.
Upcoming Inventors Online!
January 27th — Should you Venture or License your idea, with Dimitry Boss!
February 24th — Learn How to Create Revenue Generating Inventions, with Andy Barkin and Terry O’Mara!
How to be a part of the monthly meetings?
1. Become a member of IGA
2. Look out for our email with the Zoom link to join.
3. Click on the link early to be 1 of the 100 who can join!
Note: With a max of 100, please show up early to ensure you are able to join in on the discussion. If our meeting maxes out, we apologize for the inconvenience.
All Meetings are Held Wednesdays
at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern
Meeting Date: February 24th
Topic: How to Create Revenue Generating Inventions, with Andy Barkin & Terry O’Mara!
When you first come up with an idea, how do you know it’s worth moving forward with? What idea should you start with, how do you research it, and create an invention that truly sells?
At our first Inventors Online Workshop, we will walk you through how to come up with successful ideas, and how to do the market research needed to put your best foot forward in the licensing game. We have teamed up with Andy Barkin and Terry O’Mara – that’s right, two guests in one action packed hour! Andy will be focusing on ideation and how to come up with an idea that has merit, and Terry will do the market research to see how much merit it truly has – all demonstrated live! IGA’s Workshops will always leave you with action steps and key takeaways so you can do it too! Come join our workshop on February 24th, learn about ideation and market research, and get your questions answered in this very hands-on important meeting – it really is the first step in licensing!
Bring your questions!
Terms: By joining this meeting, you agree to the following terms:
- This meeting will be recorded. By signing up for any and all Inventors Online Meetings, you permit IGA to take screenshots and videos of meetings for internal and public purposes.
- Please be respectful of everyone. You will be removed from the meeting if you are not professional throughout the meeting.
- No soliciting, advertising your own service or product, spamming the chat box, or going off topic. Do not disclose anything including your product or product idea that isn’t already public information.
- IGA does not give legal advice.
- The amount of time each person can talk will be limited. When appropriate, a red card will be held up to state that your time is up. Please be respectful of your time given.
- Please stay muted, and avoid talking over another participant.
- Please turn on your video if you are able to. It is not required, but to create an interactive online inventing community, we would appreciate you leaving your video on.
Past 2020 Inventors Online Meetings
May – Coronavirus and Innovation: Inventor Advice, with Stephen Key.
June – How to come up with an idea that will be licensed for DRTV, with Trish Dowling.
July – What it takes to be a toy inventor, and how to come up with ideas, with Azhelle Wade!
August – Q & A with Elizabeth Dougherty, the Eastern Regional Outreach Director of the USPTO
September – The Biggest Mistakes I’ve Ever Made, with Stephen Key.
October – How to get Publicity for your product, with Christina Daves!
November – How to negotiate a licensing deal. What could go wrong?! With Noah Harfouch.
December – How to pitch a toy or game and land a licensing deal, with April Mitchell!