Welcome to America’s Inventors Group – IGA’s Inventors Online
IGA’s Inventors Online is the first virtual inventors group. Our goal is to Educate through leadership and guidance from leading industry experts, Empower you with trustworthy resources you need to succeed, and give you the Experience you have been waiting for in the product commercialization world. Our virtual inventors group provides a place to connect, share, educate, and inspire inventors across the nation.
Inventors Online meetings take place once a month, and they are designed to give you resources, pathways, leadership, and guidance. You will get an opportunity to talk to your peers, ask questions, and get advice and help from guest experts. Registration and attendance are always free for all IGA members.
How to be a part of the monthly meetings?
We are now officially offering Inventors Online to all members!
1. Become a member of IGA
2. Look out for our email with the Zoom link to join.
3. Click on the link early to be 1 of the 100 who can join!
Note: With a max of 100, please show up early to ensure you are able to join in on the discussion. If our meeting maxes out, we apologize for the inconvenience.
All Meetings are Held Wednesdays
at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern
Meeting Date: October 14th
Topic: How to Get Publicity for your Product, with Christina Daves!
Christina Daves is an all-star, to say the least. From Inventor and Speaker, to Publicity Expert and Author – she does it all! Join us on October 14th at 4pm, to learn how to get publicity for your product!
Christina Daves is a repeatedly successful entrepreneur, award-winning inventor, and infectiously energetic speaker. She has sought out opportunities in event planning, land development, retail, and fashion and pursued them with the work ethic that makes her an inspiration. As many business owners know, starting out small leaves little money for marketing. With a fledgling business and a running clock, Christina developed the PR skills in under one year to launch herself and her company into national recognition. Through her two best selling books, The DIY Guide to FREE Publicity and PR For Anyone, and her constant speaking appearances, Christina aids owners and employees to take the small steps required to see success and seize it. – Christina Inspires
Bring your questions!
Terms: By joining this meeting, you agree to the following terms:
- This meeting will be recorded. By signing up for any and all Inventors Online Meetings, you permit IGA to take screenshots and videos of meetings for internal and public purposes.
- Please be respectful of everyone. You will be removed from the meeting if you are not professional throughout the meeting.
- No soliciting, advertising your own service or product, spamming the chat box, or going off topic. Do not disclose anything including your product or product idea that isn’t already public information.
- IGA does not give legal advice.
- The amount of time each person can talk will be limited. When appropriate, a red card will be held up to state that your time is up. Please be respectful of your time given.
- Please stay muted, and avoid talking over another participant.
- Please turn on your video if you are able to. It is not required, but to create an interactive online inventing community, we would appreciate you leaving your video on.