Welcome to America’s Inventors Group – IGA’s Inventors Online
IGA’s Inventors Online is the first virtual inventors group. Our goal is to Educate through leadership and guidance from leading industry experts, Empower you with trustworthy resources you need to succeed, and give you the Experience you have been waiting for in the product commercialization world. Our virtual inventors group provides a place to connect, share, educate, and inspire inventors across the nation.
Inventors Online meetings take place once a month, and they are designed to give you resources, pathways, leadership, and guidance. You will get an opportunity to talk to your peers, ask questions, and get advice and help from guest experts. Registration and attendance are always free for all IGA members.
How to be a part of the monthly meetings?
- Become a member of IGA
- Log in to IGA
- Register for the exclusive monthly meeting. Go to our Inventors Online page under Member Resources to register for the meeting.
- You will get an email with the link to join.
- Click on the link when the meeting starts! We are limiting our Zoom Inventors Online meetings to 100 people. We currently have 275+ signed up. Please show up early to ensure you are able to join in on the discussion.
After you become an IGA Member, log in, and go to the INVENTORS ONLINE page under Member Resources in the Menu Above to register for the meeting.
All Meetings are Held Wednesdays
at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern
Meeting Date: July 12th
Topic: Q & A with Elizabeth Dougherty from the USPTO!
Do you have questions about intellectual property? Join us on Wednesday August 12th for an intimate Q & A with Elizabeth Dougherty, the Eastern Regional Outreach Director of the USPTO! She will be pulling back the curtain on IP during Covid-19 and answering all of our burning questions.
Elizabeth has dedicated much of her career to the USPTO’s outreach and education programs focusing on small businesses, startups and entrepreneurs. In this effort she has developed, implemented, and supervised programs that support the independent inventor community, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and the intellectual property interests of colleges and universities. She has spearheaded a number of special projects with federal, state and local governments, and private organizations to promote and support invention and innovation in the United States. Over the years, she has also served in the USPTO’s Office of Petitions, the Office of Innovation Development, and the Office of Government Affairs.
It’s not every day that we have the opportunity to sit down with the USPTO. We’re honored to host this truly special event!
Bring your questions!
Note: If you have already signed up, you do not need to sign up again. You will get an email with the link to join. We are limiting our Zoom Inventors Online meetings to 100 people. We currently have 275+ signed up. Please show up early to ensure you are able to join in on the discussion.
Terms: By joining this meeting, you agree to the following terms:
- This meeting will be recorded. By signing up for any and all Inventors Online Meetings, you permit IGA to take screenshots and videos of meetings for internal and public purposes.
- Please be respectful of everyone. You will be removed from the meeting if you are not professional throughout the meeting.
- No soliciting, advertising your own service or product, spamming the chat box, or going off topic. Do not disclose anything including your product or product idea that isn’t already public information.
- IGA does not give legal advice.
- The amount of time each person can talk will be limited. When appropriate, a red card will be held up to state that your time is up. Please be respectful of your time given.
- Please stay muted, and avoid talking over another participant.
- Please turn on your video if you are able to. It is not required, but to create an interactive online inventing community, we would appreciate you leaving your video on.