Welcome to America’s Inventors Group – IGA’s Inventors Online
IGA’s Inventors Online is the first virtual inventors group. Our goal is to Educate through leadership and guidance from leading industry experts, Empower you with trustworthy resources you need to succeed, and give you the Experience you have been waiting for in the product commercialization world. Our virtual inventors group provides a place to connect, share, educate, and inspire inventors across the nation.
Inventors Online meetings take place once a month, and they are designed to give you resources, pathways, leadership, and guidance. You will get an opportunity to talk to your peers, ask questions, and get advice and help from guest experts. Registration and attendance are always free for all IGA members.
How to be a part of the monthly meetings?
- Become a member of IGA
- Log in to IGA
- Register for the exclusive monthly meeting. To give everyone a chance to go to these meetings, you will need to register for each meeting separately each month, once we open up registration. Only 100 spots per meeting. Go to our Inventors Online page with the lock and register for the meeting.
- You will get an email with the link to join.
- Click on the link when the meeting starts!
After you become an IGA Member Go To The INVENTORS ONLINE page with the LOCK next to it in the Inventors Resources Menu Above to register for the meeting.
All Webinars are Held Wednesdays
at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern
First Meeting: May 13th
Topic: Coronavirus and Innovation: Advice for Inventors
We know you have questions about the coronavirus and its impact on new product development and companies looking for ideas. To the best of our ability, we’re going to answer them. Please join us for our first public Inventors Groups of America meeting on Zoom for a conversation about the Coronavirus and innovation.
To bring you the most up-to-date information, our Co-Founder Stephen Key has been interviewing open innovation companies that work with inventors — including Hasbro, Lifetime Brands, Allstar Innovations, Ethical Pets, The Betesh Group, and more — about how they’re being affected.
Are companies still looking for ideas?
What should you as an inventor be doing now?
Where are the opportunities? What are the obstacles?
Since people aren’t in the office, how are they reviewing products?
Bring your questions!
Note: We are limiting it to 100 people on our Zoom meetings. Please show up on time to ensure you are able to join the discussion!
Terms: By joining this meeting, you agree to the following terms:
- Please be respectful of everyone. You will be removed from the meeting if you are not professional throughout the meeting.
- No soliciting, advertising your own service or product, spamming the chat box, or going off topic. Do not disclose anything including your product or product idea that isn’t already public information.
- IGA does not give legal advice.
- The amount of time each person can talk will be limited. When appropriate, a red card will be held up to state that your time is up. Please be respectful of your time given.
- Please stay muted, and avoid talking over another participant.
- Please turn on your video if you are able to. It is not required, but to create an interactive online inventing community, we would appreciate it if you had your video on.
- This meeting is being recorded for internal purposes; you permit IGA to take screenshots and videos of meetings for internal and public purposes if applicable.