Welcome to America’s Inventors Group – IGA’s Inventors Online
IGA’s Inventors Online is the first virtual inventors group. Our goal is to Educate through leadership and guidance from leading industry experts, Empower you with trustworthy resources you need to succeed, and give you the Experience you have been waiting for in the product commercialization world. Our virtual inventors group provides a place to connect, share, educate, and inspire inventors across the nation.
Inventors Online meetings take place once a month, and they are designed to give you resources, pathways, leadership, and guidance. You will get an opportunity to talk to your peers, ask questions, and get advice and help from guest experts. Registration and attendance are always free for all IGA members.
Upcoming Inventors Online!
November 11th — Negotiating licensing agreements: what could go wrong? With Noah Harfouch!
How to be a part of the monthly meetings?
We are now officially offering Inventors Online to all members!
1. Become a member of IGA
2. Look out for our email with the Zoom link to join.
3. Click on the link early to be 1 of the 100 who can join!
Note: With a max of 100, please show up early to ensure you are able to join in on the discussion. If our meeting maxes out, we apologize for the inconvenience.
All Meetings are Held Wednesdays
at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern
Meeting Date: November 11th
Topic: Negotiating Licensing Agreements: What could go wrong? With Noah Harfouch!
Are you ready to learn about licensing agreements? Though receiving one can be very exciting and invigorating of proof of one’s product development talents and hard work, an agreement, if not precariously looked at and understood, can end poorly for both parties. It is more than just an agreement with a company; it is a relationship that will control how you both correspond with each other, and pave the future of success for the company and inventor. There are key things to look to, language to avoid, and strategies for creating a positive experience and business relationship for all involved. Noah will dive into this and more at our next Inventors Online!
Mr. Harfouch is regularly invited to present and speak on various complex legal issues before statewide organizations and national non-profit entities. Since 2015, he has been recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine. This prestigious recognition represents a measure of esteem for which attorneys strive and is only presented to the top 2.5% of attorneys under the age of 40.
We hope to see you there, on November 11th, at 4pm Pacific!
Bring your questions!
Terms: By joining this meeting, you agree to the following terms:
- This meeting will be recorded. By signing up for any and all Inventors Online Meetings, you permit IGA to take screenshots and videos of meetings for internal and public purposes.
- Please be respectful of everyone. You will be removed from the meeting if you are not professional throughout the meeting.
- No soliciting, advertising your own service or product, spamming the chat box, or going off topic. Do not disclose anything including your product or product idea that isn’t already public information.
- IGA does not give legal advice.
- The amount of time each person can talk will be limited. When appropriate, a red card will be held up to state that your time is up. Please be respectful of your time given.
- Please stay muted, and avoid talking over another participant.
- Please turn on your video if you are able to. It is not required, but to create an interactive online inventing community, we would appreciate you leaving your video on.
Past 2020 Inventors Online Meetings
May – Coronavirus and Innovation: Inventor Advice, with Stephen Key.
June – How to come up with an idea that will be licensed for DRTV, with Trish Dowling.
July – What it takes to be a toy inventor, and how to come up with ideas, with Azhelle Wade!
August – Q & A with Elizabeth Dougherty, the Eastern Regional Outreach Director of the USPTO
September – The Biggest Mistakes I’ve Ever Made, with Stephen Key.
October – How to get Publicity for your product, with Christina Daves!