NAI to Host Senior Members Webinar
Jacquie Burckley, Member Coordinator of the National Academy of Inventors, will host a webinar that will review the Senior Members program and its nomination process. The webinar will be hosted on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 at 2 p.m. EST. Join this free, live webinar to learn:
- Senior Member eligibility
- Senior Member nomination process and timeline
- includes review and election
- Helpful tips to bolster your nomination
- Differences between Fellows and Senior Members
- And more!
Bring your questions for our live Q&A session at the end of the presentation.