Welcome to America’s Inventors Group – IGA’s Inventors Online
IGA’s Inventors Online is the first virtual inventors group. Our goal is to Educate through leadership and guidance from leading industry experts, Empower you with trustworthy resources you need to succeed, and give you the Experience you have been waiting for in the product commercialization world. Our virtual inventors group provides a place to connect, share, educate, and inspire inventors across the nation.
Inventors Online meetings take place once a month, and they are designed to give you resources, pathways, leadership, and guidance. You will get an opportunity to talk to your peers, ask questions, and get advice and help from guest experts. Registration and attendance are always free for all IGA members.
How to be a part of the monthly meetings?
We are now officially offering Inventors Online to all members!
1. Become a member of IGA
2. Look out for our email with the Zoom link to join.
3. Click on the link early to be 1 of the 100 who can join!
Note: With a max of 100, please show up early to ensure you are able to join in on the discussion. If our meeting maxes out, we apologize for the inconvenience.
All Meetings are Held Wednesdays
at 4pm Pacific / 7pm Eastern
Meeting Date: September 9th
Topic: The Biggest Mistakes I’ve Made, with Stephen Key!
Success is created from the mistakes you make along the way. Join us on Wednesday, September 9th, for an intimate conversation with our Co-Founder, Stephen Key. Over the years, he has made a lot of mistakes. He will be opening up and pulling back the curtain on the most pivotal mistakes he has made, and what he has learned from them.
Stephen has achieved repeat success as an independent inventor, including defending his intellectual property against one of the largest toy companies in federal court, developed an innovative packaging solution that was brought to market and is protected by more than 20 patents and has received 15 industry awards, and writes for Forbes, Inc., and Entrepreneur. With much success in his career, the pitfalls were not sparse. In fact, it was a major part of his success. Mistakes move people forward. What do you do when you make a mistake? How do you move forward? Stephen will be talking about his journey and his own personal mistakes on our next Inventors Online. Join us September 9th, at 4pm Pacific!
Bring your questions!
Terms: By joining this meeting, you agree to the following terms:
- This meeting will be recorded. By signing up for any and all Inventors Online Meetings, you permit IGA to take screenshots and videos of meetings for internal and public purposes.
- Please be respectful of everyone. You will be removed from the meeting if you are not professional throughout the meeting.
- No soliciting, advertising your own service or product, spamming the chat box, or going off topic. Do not disclose anything including your product or product idea that isn’t already public information.
- IGA does not give legal advice.
- The amount of time each person can talk will be limited. When appropriate, a red card will be held up to state that your time is up. Please be respectful of your time given.
- Please stay muted, and avoid talking over another participant.
- Please turn on your video if you are able to. It is not required, but to create an interactive online inventing community, we would appreciate you leaving your video on.