The IGA Resource page is free and full of information about the process of bringing a product to market for inventors and entrepreneurs.
This information is provided as a courtesy and does not imply endorsement, recommendation and or approval of any company or organization. Please note we are not patent attorneys and we are not giving legal advice.
We will try to keep this information as current as possible. If you have any suggestions, find a bad/outdated/incorrect link or need help you can send us an email [email protected]
The Package Design Directory by the Dieline is one of the most complete package design directories online. You can search for package designers by category and/or location. The directory is worldwide.
Directory for packaging design companies by Dexigner.
A book about David Pressman’s book, Patent It Yourself. David Pressman is a patent attorney.
For 30 years, Patent It Yourself has guided hundreds of thousands of inventors through the process of getting a patent, from start to finish. Patent attorneys David Pressman and Thomas J. Tuytschaevers provide the latest information, forms, and clear instructions to help you:
- conduct a patent search the right way
- evaluate your idea’s commercial potential
- file a provisional patent application to get “patent pending” status
- prepare a patent application
- focus on your patent application’s claims
- respond to patent examiners
- get your drawings done right
- protect your rights in foreign countries
- deal with infringers, and
- market and license your invention.
The provisional patent application (PPA) is a quick, inexpensive and legal way to claim your invention―and buy yourself time to determine whether it’s worthwhile to pursue a regular patent. Learn how to:
- conduct a patent search online
- complete all the necessary forms
- evaluate potential hurdles
- prepare informal drawings
- file your application, and
- file a new PPA to reflect modifications.
Inventors Groups of America does not endorse or approve any company or service provider in this database. These companies/service providers are supplied to help you further your invention in the marketplace. Please check out any company thoroughly before working or engaging with them.